Thursday, February 16, 2012

What A Woman Can Do.....

Surprise is an understatement for what I felt when my friend, a lady told me about her shocking discovery (pardon our use of the word shocking. It's as a result of the culture we are from) of the existence of male sex toys. Given the popularity of the subject of masturbation anyway as well as the use of dildos as female sex toys, it shouldn't be such a taboo (or even new) subject at all. However, what I find to be unusual is the form in which these toys come and the names they bear.

As found below, these toys have real human forms and are called "love" dolls. Unlike, dildos, they seem to have a way of undermining the need for a real woman and I guess lexicographers should start looking for a name to give to a new sexual practice.






2 comments:

  1. Very interesting...but not so unusual and yet it seems that men has found a rather interest way of substituting their urges for women. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must confess that I still find it rather....well

    ReplyDelete